Day 1: Sewing Marathon (TEABAG)

Hello everybody!!! Welcome to day 1 of the sewing marathon! In today's post I am going to show you how to make a reuseable teabag! I am trying to make videos for every sewing item this week but, it probably won't be posted till NEXT week.

Items Needed: 
~3x4 in fabric
~ 2 buttons (I use quarter size but any size works!)
~10 in embroidery string
~needle
~ pins
~ sewing machine/ thread     


Let's get started!
Well, first get all you items needed!     

1. Cut your fabric, and string.
2. Take your buttons and string and weave the string in the button holes 2-3 times. Knot your ends.
3.Take your fabric and your string and lay the string a little lower from the top. Fold over the fabric, pin, and sew. The string should be move able so yo can close the teabag at then end!
4.Fold inside out.  Sew all around but the top.
5.Then, flip so the rightside is out! Then.........done!!

I hope my steps made sense for you!! Have you ever made a reuseable teabag? Have any questions? Comment down below!!

Until tomorrow comes,
~Maddie <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Comments

  1. Wow! That's so cool! I wouldn't consider sewing one of my favorite hobbies, but I have a couple sisters who enjoy it very much. I'll have to share this idea with them. 😊
    Thanks for posting, Maddie! 💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's cool that you like sewing! Yes, that would be awesome if you share this with them!! Your welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Maddie this is amazing!!! I love your blog 💛💛

      Delete
    2. Hey Nads!!! I'm so glad you looked at my blog! I will let you know how you can change your name from unknown!

      Delete
  3. Oooooh this sounds SO fun!!!! I just may have to try it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!