Goodbye 2020 ---- Hello 2021!

It is officially 2021! Whoo Hoo! So far this year, I came up with a few resolutions that I want to complete throught 2021. 

1. Blog More
     I want to try and set up a schedule for blog posting. Maybe once or twice a week, but not           quite sure yet. I'll figure it out! If you have any blog post ideas, please comment! 

2. Read!
     I want to become a bookworm in 2021! My goal is between 30-50 books, so, if you have           any favorites, please comment!!!

3. Becoming Deeper In My Faith
   I feel like I'm close to God, but I feel I can become even closer! What is you favorite                   devotional?

4. Is this a resalution? I don't know!
       I want to sell, and add more in my etsy. You can find my etsy here.

5. Bullet Journaling
        Recently I have been into bullet journaling so, I'm trying to keep up with it! would you want me to make a post about my bullet journaling?
Okay, there you have it. 5 things I want to complete this year! What are some New Year resolutions for you? 
                               In Christ,
                                         Maddie <3

Comments

  1. What great goals Maddie! One of my favorite devotionals is "The Whispers God Gives", a great series I'm reading right now is "Master Minds by Gordon Korman", and yay! Bullet Journaling! I love doing bullet journaling!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooklyn! I will have to read the devo, and the book series! Thank you!!!
      -Maddie <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Those are all great!!! You could do a post on your favorite book/place ect. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annika! I will have to do some posts on them!

      Delete
  3. Hey Maddie! Love your post! What are some of your favorite genres of books? I may have some suggestions. Bullet Journaling is so fun! I'd love to see a post about your bullet journal!

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bailey! I will have to do a post about bullet journing here soon then!! Thanks for the feedback! I will also do a post soon about some books! thanks! ~Maddie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!