Quick Update!

 Hey there! I hope everything is good with you and you're family!Now that school and everything is getting settled in, I hope to blog a little bit more. Please comment some blog posts that you would like me to do and then when I get some ideas, I will try to get a scedule set up. So, this post is just a little update on how I've been! This is mostly from August, September, and October! 

AUGUST: I quit gymnastics and started vollyeball! Quitting gymnastics was a hard diesicion but I think I made the right choice. We had volleyball practice almost 5 days a week, almost 3 hours every practice, but practice makes perfect! 

SEPTEMBER: I started an etsy for my business in Septemebr! You can check it out here. At the end of September, I went to Arizona! I had so much fun!! I'm hoping to make a post about my trip so I won't say much now. But, I want to say, I went to the Grand Canyon while I was in Arizona! OK. I'll stop talking about Arizona for now and save it for later.

OCTOBER: October was fun. I had lots of games, lots of practicing, and lots of seeing my friends which was awesome. I also had a sleepover with girls from my chruch at one of our youth leaders house. It was so fun. I didn't dress up for Halloween, but I still went trick-or-treating with my siblings.

Now, it's November... HOW?! 2020 went by so fast but I'm ready for it to be over!

I hope you had a good past couple of months! Please coment some blog post ideas!

                                            ~Maddie <3

Comments

  1. Hey Maddie! Hmm blog post ideas.... I really like your craft ones, life updates, really anything! :D
    Sounds like you had a great couple months! And I agree, 2020 is going by FAST!!!
    Can't wait to read your next posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to post more about my crafting! There is always something new in my life so i will try to blog about it too! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

Day 2: Sewing Marathon (SCRUNCHIES)