Day 3: Sewing Marathon (CHAPSTICK KEY CHAIN)

Hello dear friends! I hope you all have been doing well! I have missed a few days in my sewing marathon and just regular posting! I am going to try to make it up to you guys!This post is a make-up for Wedensday, chapstick key chain. This is probably  the easiest sewing marathon post!!

ITEMS NEEDED:
d-ring
- 9 in x 2 in fabric
*note: I like to use ribbon or leather because i just feel they work better!*
- pins
- sissors
- sewing machine/thread
- key ring
Let's get started!

1. Cut your fabric.
2. Put your d-ring in the fabric about an inch. Fold over about 2 inches and sew. Make sure to back stitch so it stays. The pattern/ color should be on the back except where you folded over. The d-ring should also be attached.
3. Fold up the bottom so your chapstick can fit without falling out and so you can't see where you sewed to attach the d-ring.
4. Sew the long edges on the sides. Make sure to back stitch on the top and bottom of each sides.
5. Cut any excess fabric on the edges
6. Attach your key ring. DONE!!! You should be able to slide you chapstick right in and hook it onto keys or a bookbag, etc. so you can take it anywhere!

I hope you try this out because they are so easy! If you have any questions, please leave a comment!

Blessings
Maddie <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!