l i f e ~ u p d a t e

 hi friends!i haven't been able to post in a few weeks so i just wanted to pop in, say why, and a few updates! 


first off, i have been really busy with softball!! we have had up to 4 games a week, practice on the other days (im busy monday-saturday in the evenings!). in order to do softball, i have to do school and other projects and chores around the house so that doesn't give me much time to blog! sooo with that being said, i am going to have to change up my posting schedule for the time being. i will now only post when i can. i will still try to make time to post and say hi to all of you and give you updates! i have a list of blog-post ideas so if you would like to add to that, please drop them in the comments! 


second, HAPPY LATE EASTER! easter was a great time to celebrate Jesus' resurrection! i loved east this year with all my family and friends. i hope you had just as great as easter as i did! 


third, i have decided to play summer softball! so after this softball season, that ends mid-may, i am heading right into summer ball! i wont be as busy as  am now, but i'll still have my hands full! my summer is pretty booked this summer too! i have weddings to attend, church camp in june, a youth conference in july, and vacation in august! i bet as summer goes by i will be spending lots of time by the pool, and with friends! 


i have been doing some different things in my small business recently! you can check out my etsy or my facebook page or at Simply Crafted - Jewelry by Madeline! unfortunately, i soon will be leaving etsy. i hope and pray to find another platform to sell my items on or build my own website! etsy has just been hard for me to sell on, and it's hard to pay to not sell anything on etsy. but for now, i am still accepting orders on etsy! ALSO!!! check out my pinterest here!!! 


this past saturday (april 30) i had my spring formal (a dance for those who don't know what a formal is)!!! i went with my friend and we had a great time! lots of pictures and smiles, laughs, singing, and dancing!!! 

as may and spring has approached, i want and am going to put more time in God's word and spending time outside. i hope to share some of my adventures, and studies i do! stay tuned!!


i believe that's about it on my end! i hope you all have a great week, and i'll catch up with you when i can!

let's start a convo in the comments!!! where is one place you would love to visit and why?!?


in Christ, 

     maddie 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

{Simply How To Series} i n t r o