M y ' 2 2 S u m m e r

 Hey y'all! Long time no see! another life update *laughs out loud* 

A few change of plans... I decided NOT to play summer softball! My summer has already been busy and I just don't have enough time to be on another softball team. I am going to stick to volleyball (optional) practices through the summer to be ready to play when school starts back up! 

A few things that happened so far.. 

  • I celebrated my 14th birthday! I celebrated by having a party with family and close friends. My mom and I also took an overnight trip to go shopping and have some bonding time. It was a great two days! 
  • One of my close friends (basically like an older sister that took me under her wing the past 6 years) got married! I am so happy for her and wish her the best marriage! 

This past week, June 20-24, I spent at my church summer camp. And man, did God work miracles there! I will try to make a separate post of some of the things that stuck out to me, and what I want to share with others. Our theme this year was "BE THE LIGHT". Our speaker for the week was incredibly amazing! He had great sermon/lessons, and I couldn't agree more with some of the things he said. He had a great sense of humor, and the way he put the lessons together was on POINT! My counselors I had were amazing, like always! They were there for us all week, and when we cried, they sat there with us and talked us through it. I'm going to share one thing right now. Don't hide your feelings and emotions. It's a part of life. It is something God has given us. He gives you friends so you can tell them what is going on. I am very thankful for the people I met this week, they changed my life in those 5 days I was at camp. Camp is a life changing place and I am thankful I have to honor to go every year. I was also accepted to be a co-counselor pioneer week, which is students enter grade 2nd, 3rd, and 4th; which will be taking place July 6-8 and I can't wait to share about that. 

In the middle of July, I am attending a Youth Conference that I am beyond excited for! I will share more about that after the conference! 

I promise I'm still here! I will try to soon get a posting schedule up sometime soon, even though ive been saying that for months.. ooops! 

Have a great rest of your summer! Talk again soon! 

~ Maddie <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

{Simply How To Series} i n t r o