Quarantine life

Hello! 

I hope you are all doing well! Due to this virus, I have been in quarantine since March 14. It has not been very fun. I have not been able to go to gymnastics or church. I miss all my friends. :( I have been trying to keep myself busy by sewing, baking and making homemade stickers!

I love to sew! Some of the items I sew are:

- rice packs { You can heat them or freeze them. You can place them on an ache or cramp! I love heating them before I go to bed to heat my bed! I love them!}

-scrunchies {bringing them back from the 90's!}

- reuseable tea bags {They are very fun to make. I use them for loose leaf tea. They are a bit hard to clean but they still work!}

-chapstick keychains {They are very fun to have it you don't have pockets! I like to have one on my wallet so I can take my chapstick wherever I go!}

I also love to bake! Some of my favorite things to bake are:

* cookies! {any type or flavor of cookie works for me!}
* macarons {My step mom has a at home bakery in our kitchen where she can make cakes or  cupcakes or anything that people order. We love to make different flavors of macarons!}
*brownies {all the chocolate goodiness!}

Like I said, I like making stickers! Making stickers are easy and fun! Here is how:
1. Print out different stickers from pinterest or pic collage on paper or draw them and cut them out.
2. Get parchment or wax paper, how ever big and take masking tape and lay down the tape on the wax or parchment paper big enough for a couple of stickers to fit and so the whole sticker will be sticky.
3. Then, lay the stickers down on the tape. Cover with tape again.
4. Cut them out and then... BOOM, stickers.
5. When ready to use, put ONLY the wax paper off and stick!
WARNING: NOT WATERPROOF!
If my explanation is too hard, search on Google or Youtube how to make homemade stickers. I used the Youtube channel named Emberlynn Jimenez. Hers are very easy and she shows how to make them! 

What do you like to bake and/or sew?! Have you ever tried making the stickers?! Comment down below!!

Til next time, Maddie ;)

Comments

  1. Hey Maddie! I love to bake and sew! It is so fun! I LOVE rice packs and scruncies! I left a bigger comment on your about me post.

    annikalorriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Annika! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I will definitely check yours out, too! ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Hi Maddie! I found your blog through Brooklyn's post. I love sewing and baking too!

    In Christ,
    Lilly
    https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lilly! Thank you for checking out my blog! I will definitely check yours out too!
      ~Maddie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

Day 2: Sewing Marathon (SCRUNCHIES)