My first post

Hello! Welcome to my first real post for my blog! Check out my about me section to learn more about me!

A lot of times people wonder why other people start a blog. Well, here is why I  started a blog.
I follow a blogger named Brooklyn, you can find her blog at fiveshekles.wordpress.comShe is super fun and I just love reading her blog! Seeing her blog inspired me to start a blog so I did! In my blog I'm just going to be sharing my life, what I like to do and some other things!

I also have a business called 'Simply Crafted by Madeline Eve'. It has been 1 year since I've started my business. In my business I sell rice packs, epoxy items , scrunchies, leather earrings, and chapstick keychains! You can find my business on Facebook at Simply Crafted Jewelry by Madeline, and etsy.
                 Til next time, Maddie

Comments

  1. I cannot wait to read your posts! I can already tell you're gonna be a great blogger. Also, Maddie, thank you SO much for mentioning me in this post, it made my day and I'm so glad my blog inspired you to start your own. I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me. <333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!