blog anniversary!

in may, starred my one year blog anniversary! I just want to say a huge thank you to all the support (and my 4 followers) i've had through the year and a half, though i'm still trying to figure out how to blog the 'right' way. i love being able to do this and share simple moments of my life! 

to see my first blog post, click here! 

if you have any ideas for a blog post, i am always up for ideas because i need them! 
some blogs i have enjoyed though my year blogging are:

again, thnak you for all the support, and I can't wait to continue my journey! 

In Christ, 
~Maddie <3

Comments

  1. Great job, Maddie! Congratulations! I can't wait to read more of your posts!
    -Grace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I had my 2 year anniversary sometime a few months ago but I completely forgot to post about it *face palm*. I hope to see more posts!!!

    ~Bailey K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and great job on your 2 years blogging! hope there are many years to come!!
      ~ Maddie : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

{Simply How To Series} i n t r o