my new year resolutions

happy new year! i can't believe its 2022! 2021 went by SO fast! 

in this post i am just going to list some of the goals i hope to accomplish in 2022, and some that i didn't get to do last year. i would love for you to list some of your new year resolutions in the comments!

 i try to include productive goals, as i want to be more productive. 

  • not as much junk food; more fruits, veggies, proteins, etc.
i eat WAY too much junk, and gluten, and sugar. so i have a lot of acne. i want to take care of my skin and my body by  eating more healthier foods. (literally as i'm typing all this up i am eating ramen noodles, NOT HEALTHY!!!!)

  • have set goals for the day 
i go into many days saying "what am i going to do today?". i want to have my days planned either the night before or the morning of. i want my days to include bible, yoga/workout, reading, writing, school, etc. as being homeschooled, i have the freedom to choose how i want my day to go. 

  • do my bible EVERYDAY!
i do pretty well trying to get bible in everyday. i never say "i was too lazy" or "i didnt have time", i say " i didn't MAKE time." so, in the 2022 i will MAKE TIME"

  • bullet journal EVERYDAY
i made a post about my december bullet journal, and if i'm being honest, i didnt do it everyday. i was sad! i was motivated, but once again, i didnt MAKE time. i WILL MAKE time! 

i've had my etsy for over two years. i have only had a total of 4 sales. 3 of the four were family, or close friends. i've had one real sale, but she s didn't just "find me", i "found" her, because i ordered off of her first. in 2022, i would like people to "find" me! spread the word! i have something for everyone! i hope to GROW my business in 2022. weather its with people, or new products. OR BOTH!!!!

  • more stretching
i LOVE being active with my body. i want to take walks, do yoga, do workouts, etc, at least once a day! i want to make time to take walks in God's creation. weather i go by myself, or have my siblings or mom walk with me. there are so many things you can do on a walk or even run. if its in the dead of winter; bundle up! 
  • read
i'm not a big reader, but i have a great friend  that LOVES (i'm not kidding, she read A LOT) reading so she helps me pick out books to read. she gets me motivated. in 2022 i need to read, you can learn so much just by reading. if you have any book recommendations, drop them in the comments as well. 

i may end up editing this post in the future just to add some of my goals, but for right now those are what i have set to aim at! i hope some of my resolutions give you ideas for some things to accomplish in this new year. 

i pray that who ever is reading this, has a great new year and that you can accomplish some goals you have set. if you already have some goals, drop them in the comments!!


have a GREAT new year and stay tuned for next weeks post ♡

IN CHRIST,
MADDIE ☆


Comments

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
    Your goals are way too perfect and mature, girl! All I wanted to do was sleep in less and not fail my ASL class... its time for me to step up my game!!!
    Your Etsy will blow up this year I FEEL it!
    ~Grace <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
      thank youuuu!!!!!! omg hahahaha!
      GIRL I HOPE IT BLOWS UP!
      love ya <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, everything you said is what I'm wanting to do too!! I hope you can complete your goals!!!
    ~Bailey K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so cool!! thank you! i hope you accomplish your goals, also!!
      ~ maddie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

{Simply How To Series} i n t r o