b u j o s u p p l i e s '21

welcome back to my blog friends! i recently did a post on my december bullet journal and today i just wanted to share about the suppplies that i use! some of the  items have links from where to get them from, some i have no idea! but lets get right  (see what i did there? since you write in your bujo?! lol) into it!

the first thing you need to bujo is a BULLET JOUNRNAL!

bullet journal ~ you can get bullet journals in at SO MANY places! amazon, walmart, many craft stores, etc! get one that you find cute to yourself. 
the first one i got was one from michaels. it had the month alreay layed out, i just had to add the numbers and days. it also had a bunch of other monthly activites. i would reccomend getting one WITHOUT all the extra add-ins.here is one if you can't find any. but i bet you will find one SOMEWHERE!

the next thing i need to have when i bullet journal is WASHI TAPE!

washi tape ~ washi tape is EVERYWHERE! i have so much washi tape! i will NEVER have enough! washi tape can be found online or in so many stores! i have had friends give me washi tape, have gifts that contain wasi tape because they know i love it so much, or i just buy it on my own if i find a pack (or so) that i like! you can personalize you bujo so much with washi tape! pinterest is a great place to find bullet jounral inspo, and a bunch of inspo have washi tape in their spread too! 

item number 3 are pens! 

pens ~ my favorite black pens are pigma micron! i get them in a three pack, with differnt sizes: 01 (0.25mm), 03 (0.35mm) and 05 (0.45mm)! i use them each for differnt things! 

another item that goes along number 3... colored pens! 

colored pens ~ these are the colored pens that i use, and come in so many colors! i use them all throughout my bullet journal! there isn't much for me to say about the pens, besides that i love them! 

below are some extras that i sometimes use when bujo-ing!

ruler ~ i am sure you know what a ruler does or can do. i use it for when i am tring to get my work directly in the middle. or for drawing my "month-at-a-glance" layout. 

binder clip ~ i use a binder clip to hold all of my pages together and they don't flip as i am writing.

bible ~ you might not of been expecting this on my list. but i love God's word, and there isn't a way i couldn't add it in my bujo. weather it's adding a simple verse in a corner, or giving a verse the whole page. having God's word in front of me is just something i love. 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. - john 3:16

(i hope to have more posts about God's word in the future to come)
so there you have it, everything i have used in my bullet journal in 2021! if you use anything else in your bujo that i didn't add in this post, PLEASE let us know if the comments so myslef and others can use those items! 

in 2022, i hope to make a post each month of my spread. if you have ideas you like, but you don't want to do them, let me know and i will try my best to attempt it! 

thank you for reading my 2021 bujo supplies! i hope these become useful to you! 

In Christ, 
Maddie <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR  ðŸŽ„




Comments

  1. Omg Mads I love that!! I have those same exact pens! Your bujo is so aesthetic, I love all of the supplies you use! And yes God's word in the bujo is AMAZING!! Can't wait for more posts in the future! These are amazing and brighten my day!
    ~Grace <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!

{Simply How To Series} i n t r o