{Simply How To Series} i n t r o

 as most of you know, i own a small business! i have heard a lot of people ask me how i make some of my products so i made a 'Simply How To Series'! once a month i will will make a post on how to make that item! some of the products are listed on my etsy, some aren't! a few of the items for the {Simply How to Series} will be:

  • sugar scrub and bath salts (in one post!!) 
  • candles
  • turban headband (sewing) 
  • crocheted head wrap 
  • and more! 
my items are made with organic and all natural ingredients. i don't use any artificial fragrances or colors. 

that is all for this post! i am super excited for this series! the first post will be coming shortly! 

with love, 

           maddie <3


P.S. if there is something that i make and you would like me to do a post on it, please let me know! i would love to make a post on it! happy making! 

Comments

  1. Ooo I am so excited for this!! I have been dying to learn how to make candles so I can't wait for that post! Great job as always, Mads!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am very excited too! i hope to do candles in jauarty or febuary!! thank you G!!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why i started my small business!